Monday, October 03, 2005

Signs and Wonders

This week is Respect Life Week. Of course the university Right for Life group is hosting many events this week.

As I lay in bed ,having just awoken from a nap, I debated whether I should drag myself across campus to the Pro-Life Rosary or sleep some more. Now, that really should not have required a second thought; but alas, while the spirit is strong, the body is very weak. Suddenly, as I lay looking at the ceiling, the power went out! I jumped up and opened my door. All the other girls also stuck their heads out into the hall - no power. Well, I took that as a divine sign I should get myself out of the dorm!

The rain held off through the entire Rosary. Just after we finished the rain came pouring down.

I think I made the right choice.

No comments: