Wednesday, May 10, 2006

~oopsies!~

It was just one of those things....

Finals week is midway through. This morning had two exams back to back and I will again tomorrow morning. - then I'm done!

Unfortunately for me I was diligently studying for my British History exam all yesterday and last night - memorizing dates, outlining possible essays, etc...I was already to take it this morning.

So I was hurriedly walking towards DeBartolo Hall with about 10 minutes when suddenly stopped in the front of O'Shaughnessey Hall, I looked down at the notebook in my hand and realized the date I had for the exam was not May 10, but May 11th! "Oh S***!!!" The exam I had ten minutes from that point in time was not British History as anticipated, but rather on Colonial American Fashion! - The exam I had fully intended on cramming for tonight.
I turned on my heel and miserably stepped in side O'Shag and headed down the hall.
There I ran into two of my friends from the class who were also coming in.
"Oh please just shoot me now!" I exclaimed and explained my dilemma.
They both gave me a hug and told me not to worry because I knew the material well enough from class discussion and besides, how are you really supposed to study fashion theories?

Well they were right. The exam went fine (or so I think haha) and now just think of all the time I saved by not studying for it and how well prepared I'll be for my British History exam tomorrow morning.

hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

knowing you, you probably did amazing(ly?)... and now you're in a good position to totally rock British History.

Claire said...

Yikes....what a nightmare. Good luck on the rest of your exams.