Friday, August 10, 2007

LOL diversion

Apparently Gerald over at "The Cafeteria is Closed" has just discovered lolcats

For those of you who haven't seen them you really should. I've posted a couple here and then take your pick between lolcat.com icanhascheezburger.com or several others. (I recommend i can has cheezburger)


In ur yardz Starten a gang
IĆ¢��S IN MY SPACESHIP / ABDUCTIN UR CHEEZBURGERS
i-can-has-cheezburger-you-can-has-laptop.jpg


You should get the idea pretty quickly - if not the sites explain.

Chris over at "Paternosters" has been having a bit of fun with the idea...and so today she unveiled lolsaints!

haha



and more! Check them out...

I want to see a pre-conversion Augustine "iz in ur gardn stealin ur pairz"


and then there are these

LOL!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Those are pretty awesome. When I saw "i can has patronage" I about died. And the lolsaints look about the right size for a LiveJournal icon. Too bad I don't actually use my LiveJournal. Fun stuff!