Monday, August 13, 2007

ROADTRIP!

Dear All,

I regret to inform you that the Sober Sophomore will unattended for the next 2 weeks or so - unless some unforeseeable circumstance allows me internet access.

I leave at 8:00 in the morning for a most fantastic roadtrip/Domer-fest

Stops along the way include:
Cincinnati - 2 Domers will profess simple vows in the Order of Preachers! YAY!!!
St Louis
Wichita
Salt Lake City - 2 Domers will be joined in Holy Matrimony! YAY!!!

and more

In 2 weeks I'll be back in South Bend for the school year.

Where has time gone?

In the meantime I ask for your continued prayers, and I promise to take lots of pictures to share!

Lastly, I leave you with this:


Notre Dame our Mother, Photo Credit: Mom, April 06

2 comments:

Cathy said...

ML,
I hope you can make it back for the lecture at Cantius on Wed. 8/29 - it's by Thomas Woods, author of "How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization."

Have a great trip - sounds like awesome plans.
:)

Claire said...

Wow, sounds like a great trip. Have fun!