Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Unintentional Chop



"Yeah, I'd like it layered...the longest layer should reach my shoulders...the shortest no shorter than chin length."

Ouch

I wanted to cry - I haven't hair this short or been so upset with a hair cut since I was about 10.

I don't know what she was thinking...she didn't even seem to know. Apparently she just zoned out for about 5 minutes while she took the scissors to my pretty, long hair. She didn't charge me for this travesty.

I know guys with longer hair.

On top of it, the front is way longer than the back.

Anyways...I'll live - I'll just hate my hair for the next couple months.

3 comments:

Anna Clare said...

*hug* Bad haircuts can be so traumatizing. I'm sorry. :(

Claire said...

Awww. I'm glad she didn't make you pay for that, at least. Bad haircuts are the worst. Maybe try some cute barrettes or headbands or something? I'm not sure; I'm not very good at hair.

Cathy said...

ML,
Eh, you have an adorable face. The haircut isn't the thing people will notice.
You're lucky, chick!
;)