Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Belated All Souls/Domers at SJC


Lux æterna luceat eis, Domine, cum sanctis tuis in æternum, quia pius es. Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine; et lux perpetua luceat eis.



During this month of November, please remember in your prayers my aunt who passed away this past May.






For All Souls Day, ND Campus Ministry arranged for about 4 large vans and 2 private cars to drive to Chicago for the All Soul's Day requiem Mass at St John Cantius.




Thanks to Dan for being kind enough to take our picture!

Since I drove one of those personal cars, Johnny Domer, myself, and 3 friends got to hang around with Dan, Cathy and a great lot of SJC folks for wonderful post-Mass Austrian themed dinner, in honor of Mozart, composer of the requiem setting sang at Mass. It's always great to see them :-) Thanks for having us over!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

It was great - thanks for stopping by!
What a fun night.

My word, ALL THOSE PEOPLE CAME???

No wonder it was a packed house!
My mother to my father on the phone, the next day, re the ND yoots:
"It really restores your faith in the youth, you know?"

Cathy said...

PS
I'm swiping this photo for my blog.
Don't be mad.
:)