Thursday, January 31, 2008

Choir Tour to Chicago & St Louis

Loyal readers - I am pleased to announce that the Notre Dame Women's Liturgical Choir will be touring Chicago & St Louis this Friday through Sunday!


We will be singing the following Masses:

Chicago
Friday, February 1

Holy Name Cathedral
Noon Mass

St Peter's in the Loop
5:00 Mass



St Louis

Saturday, February 2
St Monica's
5:00 Vigil Mass

Sunday, February 3
Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis the King
Noon Mass


Please invite anyone you know to these Masses! We will be singing some lovely pieces - and besides, it's Mass. You should always invite people to Mass.

I will have free time in Chicago on Friday evening and in St Louis on Saturday evening. I'd love to meet up with any of you in either of those cities. Email me before Friday 8:00am for my cellphone number (TheSophomore@gmail.com)

No comments: