Sunday, December 07, 2008

Immaculate Conception

After a minor crisis, I've decided to do my best to wake up early and drive down the street to St. Pat's for Mass. For anyone else still up at midnight who hasn't decided where they should attend Mass tomorrow:


Fr. George Gabet, FSSP, the chaplain of the St. Mother Theodore Guerin Latin Mass Community of the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend, will offer the Traditional Latin Mass on the feast day of the Immaculate Conception in South Bend.

December 8, 2008
7:00 am
St. Patrick Catholic Church, South Bend


I suppose I'd better get some sleep then!


P.S. Other good Mass options would be 5:00pm in Alumni Hall - I'm not sure if it will be in Latin or not - and the 5:00pm in the Basilica will be sung by the Glee Club - which means the music will be excellent.

No comments: