Thursday, November 03, 2005

How annoying

Knott's fire alarm is going off. Hmmmm either someone burned a bag a of popcorn, was smoking, thought it would be fun to pull the alarm, or...it's a firedrill night! Ok, or there could be 1000 more reasons. I don't really feel like a firedrill night. I don't want to go outside (although its actually a lovely night). Everyone is making entirely too much noise out there - the guys being loud guys and the visiting girls giggling at them.
*sigh*
You people wanted me to blog again, so I am, satirist, philosopher, humorist, cynic and everything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your posts, even if you are being satirical, philosophical, humorous, or cynical. Hope all is well with you and you're not getting too stressed out!

Claire said...

Bleh, fire alarms. We've had problems lately with people going out the emergency exits and setting off the alarm. Yesterday no one turned it back off for a good hour at least.

I too enjoy the satire, philosophy, humor, and cynicism. Keep it up. :)