Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Remember me?

Umm hi - I haven't posted in over a week. I was in Michigan the day after Christmas until 3:30 AM Monday morning with no internet, and now my grandmother is visiting. Horrible excuses. I owe people phone calls and that has nothing to do with internet access. (To those to whom the phone calls are owed I am not avoiding you or anything, I just haven't had a quiet moment to sit down and call you. My house is rather hectic right now. Besides the momentous occasion of my grandmother's visit, we had some plumbing problems and had no water yesterday and most of today- so I was at Elise's and not near a computer or able to talk for extended periods of time on the phone. I still need to see the KKs.

Anyway enough whining and excuses for doing things I haven't done, including wishing all my dear readers a

Happy New Year!
P.S. I'd like to note today is Tolkien's birthday :-D

1 comment:

Pink said...

Hey. I was just browsing blogs and noticed that you didn't close the set of parentheses you started in the middle of your first paragraph. Sorry to be a nitpick. I'm just a tad OCD. Anyway, I do like your blog.