Monday, June 08, 2009

Wedding Planning

Yes, wedding planning has consumed all my time. It's coming together, but the wedding is now less than 2 months away!

It's incredible how much fluff there is around a wedding. But at the same time, it's amazing how much stuff that you really just want to blow off is actually something you really should do if you actually want people to come and have a decent time.

Matthias and I are trying to just take it one day at a time and knock out something substantial each day. ..and of course I just have to keep reminding myself that just as long as he, I, a priest and 2 witnesses show up we'll be ok.

Too bad I don't have more time on my hands (or better access to the internet). I have a lot of fun stuff (and some not so fun stuff) I'd love to share.

Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Johnnie said...

Hi,

With the advice of wedding planning consultants the expenses and management of funds becomes easy and also wraps it in a reasonable budget. The wedding planning advice includes taking care and details of all expenses and making the wedding a memorable event.