Monday, November 14, 2005

Duct Tape Confirmed

Remember September?


You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.
You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.
Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.
You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

I told you all I was a tomboy. Oi
I didn't think it would come out that strongly though! Of course all the questions are very stereotyped. Silly quizzes. Enough wasting time. I have homework to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess what mary I am 60% boyish, apparently I just get along with everyone. And having duct tape only means you are always prepared like I always have keys which are very good and opening things, lol, kk

Anonymous said...

I am also 60% boyish. This brings up all kinds of uncomfortable questions about my sexuality.

Mary Liz said...

hahaha

oh dear.

Well, we all know that KK is in fact quite the "girlie girl" (AKA style, fashion, food, celebrity gossip, etc) and, despite my duct tape exterior, I do have a like and appreciation of style even if I don't always practice it.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this quiz. After all 10 short, very stereotypical questions can't be that accurate......
.....or are they?

*mischieveous grin*

Anonymous said...

Well I took the test despite not having much faith in the results... yes, I too am 80% boyish and 20% girlish. Hmmmm.